Raised in Graz and having lived in Vienna and abroad for many years, I recently decided to come back to my Styrian roots in order to share and continue developing the colourful input of the last decade of my life.
As a holistic dance and yoga teacher and a coach, I appreciate diversity and like to combine various approaches of movement and self exploration. Therefore in my courses I like to work with a broad vocabulary of movement which I adapt as much as possible to the needs and preferences of the people I work with. In specific workshops and on request, I also work with certain methods of Contact Improvisation, Authentic Movement, Hatha Yoga and Coaching.
I work with single clients and groups of all ages and all abilities, organising ongoing courses as well as one-day and multi-day workshops and retreats.
The intention of my work is to offer people different approaches with which to find connection with themselves, with other people, with nature and with the bigger picture. In this spirit it is also important for me to collaborate with other people, institutions and associations, which offer similar or complementary approaches, in order to learn from each other and to enrich each other's work.
I currently collaborate with the following partners:
For new collaborations please contact me directly.
Since 2017 I am co-leading the Casa Ananda (Center for holistic movement and bodywork) and organising Yoga and dance classes as well as seminars in Graz. Besides that I'm a registered facilitator at USI (University Sports Institute) in Graz, where I teach weekly yoga classes. Since 2016 I have been organising dance, movement and coaching seminars in Austria, Europe and India. I held weekly courses in dance and movement improvisation at USI in Vienna from 2013 to 2015 and since 2015 I have been organising summer retreats in Dienten am Hochkönig, Salzburg. From 2013 to 2014 I organised the first “Inclusive Jam” (Contact Improvisation for people with and without disabilities) at WUK (Werkstätten- und Kulturhaus) in Vienna. I led a workshop at the first Contact Festival in Vienna in 2012, and since 2016 I have been a member of the festival organisational team. From 2011 to 2015 I worked as an education officer at the Austrian NGO “Light for the World”.
Education and Training
- 2018 Training in Spiraldynamik (Basic Move)
- 2017-2019 Training in Systemic and Constellation Work (with Siegfried Essen, in Graz)
- 2016 Training in Systemic Coaching (Bildungsforum, Vienna)
- 2016 Training in “The Way of Council” (with Marlow Hotchkiss, Vienna)
- 2012 - 2013 Yoga Teachers Training (Yoga Akademie Austria, Lower Austria)
- 2011 - 2012 Holistic Dance and Movement Pedagogy Teachers Training (Institute for Holistic Dance and Movement Pedagogy, Lower Austria)
- 2012 Training in Authentic Movement and Contact Improvisation with Soraya Jorge & Guto Mazedo (Therapiezentrum Gersthof, Vienna)
- 2005 - 2011 Masters in Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Vienna
- 2007 - 2010 Bachelor of Translation Studies (University of Vienna)
- Since 2005 ongoing trainings (workshops, seminars, teachers meetings like ECITE, festivals) in Contact Improvisation, related dance forms and Yoga